Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Review of the new webpage. Universe classics 2.0 Ironhide(help me improve)

Okay first off I'll start by saying there were two classics figures revealed at the botcon that really stood out to me they was galvatron and ironhide two very amazing looking transformers in my opinion. so I'm gonna make a short text review of the figure. I think that the Ironhide figure is extremely awesome with a pretty challenging transformation. The detail on the figure is awesome and one of the better classics figures released as of now.(my opinion some may disagree leave comments saying what you think). This figure Is most impressive but has a few flaws. Such as his legs are somewhat odd looking in the fact that there is a bit of a gap between his leg and foot. Also the waist is a little challenging to get correct on mine and a little loose. But for approximately $8.00 this figure is absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend it to any Tranformer fan without hesitation escpecially if your a fan of ironhide.

No comments: