Monday, December 1, 2008

Star Wars Clone Wars Plo koon Toy review















Star Wars the Clone wars newest wave of figures includes Count Dooku, Plo koon, Asajj Ventress, C3PO, Destroyer Droid and IG-86 Assassin droid. This review will revolve around the No. 14 plo koon figure. First off I will start with this figures Accessories Which are 2 lightsabers 1 lightsaber gauntlet and a 2 piece hood. This figure is absolutely amazing his details are spot-on and his accessories only add to the awesomeness that is Plo Koon. When I first saw this figures pics I figured he was gonna be neat but not one of those I need to go hunting for but was I wrong. I first realized this mistake when my brother found 1 at a wal-mart and first showed him to me and bought it for his son. I was then obsessed with finding him I wouldn't stop searching for him. This figure is Identical in every way to his show counterpart, But now I will go to the articulation which is pretty good. His wrists move a full 360 degree's as well as his arms at the elbow and up at the shoulder His head can also spin a full 360 degrees his legs can barelymove but are not needed to in order for him to stand properly. His 2 lightsabers can connect to his gauntlet allowing him to have 4 lightsabers(the lightsaber in his left hand came from the saga plo koon.) I without a doubt highly recommend him to anyone. He is the best clone wars figure as of right now in my opinion. I give this guy a 5 out of 5 stars. If you find him you should rlly pick him up.

No comments: